Hello! Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Candyce! One half of the buddhiBaby duo, I primarily spend my time placing orders, shipping orders and working with our amazing vendors! I have a passion for all things local, unique and just plain rad. I was born and raised in Edmonton so I have a special place in my heart for all things yeg!!
I am wife to Matt, mama to Grayson and Tristan. Here are a few random facts about me!
- I drink coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon and wine at night (well not every night!) and prosecco on special occasions. It is very rare to see me without a water bottle nearby.
- I LOVE birkenstocks. From the moment the snow melts to the day it snows for the first time you will find me rockin’ my birks.
- I took my husbands picture for his school ID when I was in Grade 11, he was in Grade 12. I thought(and still think to this day) he was a total babe.
- I love to travel. I dream of the day we buy a tent trailer and spend an entire summer exploring Canada with our kids.
- I birthed both of my boys at home in the water.
- Going to music festivals is one of my favourite things about summer. What could be better than being outside while listening to live music?
- Hearing my two boys make each other laugh is one of the greatest joys of my life.
- My mom is one of my greatest heroes. She had me when she was 17 and has given me a beautiful life.
- I am addicted to the Tim Ferriss Podcast…no seriously, I think I have a problem.
- I am a foodie. If you need a restaurant recommendation in #yeg I am your gal…my favourite restaurant you ask? Well that would be Corso 32 of course. Followed closely by Bar Bricco, RG RD, Three Boars…the list goes on!!